In Dave Moulton’s Blog today he says, “A wave costs me nothing, and yet it gives so much.” But it’s more than that, the wave he speaks of is one you receive from a fellow cyclist. I couldn’t have said it better. Read it here. And when you are riding out on the road, don’t forget to wave!
- Do you think HRC is on suicide watch ? 6 months ago
- I don't care if she's still throwing a tantrum. Drag her out on stage! #clintonconcession 6 months ago
- RT @FakieFrankie: To all the poll survey people, projection pollsters, big FAIL #youhadonejob @realDonaldTrump says YOU'RE FIRED 6 months ago
- Happy New Year! Ready. Set. Go! #4HB 2 years ago
- Announcer: " @iamtedking may or may not have been drinking a mimosa from that water bottle" #mayorscup 2 years ago